Sunday, November 22, 2009

update :)

Someone recently told me I needed to update my blog....so here I am updating it! :) In order to keep it updated, I would have to write on it everyday and trust me with a husband, 4 children, laundry, meals, school, bookkeeping and a house to keep up with, it just is not possible! If only my house were self cleaning or I had a maid and cook...than you would find my blog constantly updated!

Well since I am not artistic or creative, in speaking, writing or any other form, I am sure you are all completely bored to tears now....if not feel free to keep on reading until you are! :)

Hmmmm...now what to tell ya that you probably don't already now!?! Should it be funny, serious or just everyday life?! Well we will go for the funny approach! Right before halloween this year we had a blizzard which meant the kids got 3 days off from school to drive their mother over the edge. If any of you thought I was insane before, you should see me now! Anywho by the 2nd day, mom was about at the end of her rope with them fighting and of course it was still really nasty and cold out so they had to stay in the house...and dad had decided that he really had to go work on trucks so here I was home again with all 4. Now don't get me wrong, I love my kids dearly...but there is only so much "mom, he looked at me; mom, she hit me; mom, so-and-so called me whiny"...I am sure you get my drift, if not come stay with us for about a month and you will totally understand....so since I had just bought a new camera, I decided to video them singing the ABC's...oh yes all 4, 2 that were trying their hardest to sing it, 1 that was singing it in his clowny way and 1 that was trying to be like all 3 of the older ones but wasn't real sure what the words even were! So now that you are asleep...I now present the video of the Not So Famous Groves Children singing their ABC's. If you have made it to this point and are still awake...ENJOY!


3 comments:

Lynisha Weeda said...

I can just imagine how those snow days went! You'll have to save that video to show Wyatt when he "grows up"! (dare I say IF??? =) )

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jonita! I know the feeling!
Love, Rae

All American Family said...

So glad you updated! ;) Yes, I read every word, no I didn't fall asleep, and yes, I did enjoy being saranaded by your kids. Isn't it hilarious how we can see our kids personalities shining in something as simple as singign the ABC's! Have a great Thanksgiving!