Saturday, March 19, 2011
Mom's Helpers
It is so nice that as the kids are getting older, they are such good helpers!! They help with laundry, cooking, picking up, vaccuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, even cleaning the bathrooms...what mother could ask for more!?! Of course sometimes they grumble but I think/hope they are learning that if they help around the house that means more time mom gets to spend doing fun stuff with them! I have learned that it is important to spend quality time with all 4 of them as they are growing up so fast, so no matter how much stuff I have to do, sometimes I just have to take a break and go play with the kids...all that other stuff will still be there when we get done playing!! We all wish Dwayne had more free time but am glad for the times that he does take time to do stuff with us!! Each day is full of blessings if I could just realize that more often!! Our trucking company has taken off and keeps both of us busy, so glad that it is doing so well for only being in business for a year. If y'all are on Facebook, you can like our trucking company...just type in Show Nuff Trucking! One of these days I will post pictures on here of my helpers, I am trying to get in the habit of having my camera handy at all times so I will always have proof of how well they can help!!☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it wonderful when they are old enough to help? (even if sometimes you have to re-do things in the learning stages)!
I can remember as a kid feeling sorry for one of my friends who didn't know how to do anything because her mom did it all--even making her two kids's beds when they were well beyond the age they could have!
ahhh...even at age 4 Jacob has gotten to be quite the little helper. It's so sweet to watch he and Lia working together to "help" Momma. (Even if it does make things harder on me.) ;)
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment