It is always interesting taking our family picture with 4 little ones!! Usually we can get 1 or 2 to cooperate, of course we always have one that has to act goofy. But we finally did get a pretty good one at Christmas....at least everyone looks happy!
6 comments:
Glad you've joined the "blog world". I'm impressed you got at least 3 of the kids to look at the camera. Stop by our blog anytime and leave a msg. It's great being able to keep up with family from a distance! Looking forward to "watching" y'all.
Howdy!! So great to be able to catch up on your world now!! Please visit us at
www.countryboys2.blogspot.com. We will add you to our friend's sites. Wow!! Jennifer is getting so big and we haven't even met her. Keep in touch!!
Jay, Shauna and boys
Well on sibling down and two to go. I've been trying to get Sherry and Jess to start a blog so I could keep up with them better, since we don't see them often. So maybe you can encourage them too. But I'm glad you have joined us. Love the pictures of your cute kids and my goofy brother.
Just in case you don't have our address it's www.cwcronk.blogspot.com
Where are the Steinbrecher cuzins? Did we forget to take pictures at Thanksgiving time? Just Curious. Jule & family.
Glad to find your blog! Now I can "see" you more often :)
Heather
Post a Comment