Wednesday, March 12, 2008
our family update!
Well I haven't updated this so I guess it is time to do that! As most of you know Wyatt will be 4 and Jennifer will be 1 at the end of this month....on the same day! I am not sure where the last year has gone but I guess the saying is true..."time flies when you're having fun"!! I will post birthday pictures of the kiddos whenever we get the chance to have a party for them. Dwayne leaves for Enid, OK around the 17th to plant corn for one of our harvest customers...so it will be whenever he comes back home. The kids are all keeping me busy. Jaelyn & Wade are doing wonderful in school. Jaelyn has a pen pal in Omaha and her penmanship, sentences, and spelling have really improved! She is also a wonderful artist so I will maybe try to scan one of her school stories and post it on here. Wade is doing very well in school....his teacher said he is quite a little stinker but is so cute that she has a hard time getting after him....he is doing well with counting, sounding out words, writing & recognizing letters & numbers. Wyatt is busy and does not like it when dad has to leave him home....that is the worst torture he could go through. He has become daddy's full time trucking partner!! Dwayne left for York, NE yesterday am and was trying to convince Wyatt to stay home....Wyatt insisted he was going, went upstairs and packed his own clothes so dad had no excuse to leave him home! Jennifer is getting to be quite a little stinker. She likes to empty all the kitchen drawers & cupboards....if you don't want her in a room or going upstairs, you had best have the doors shut! She is walking (still is kinda wobbly) everywhere now...she will crawl once in awhile but would much rather walk...nothing is safe anymore! I guess that is about all I know of our family! Dwayne's younger sister and hubby (Crystal & Warner) are expecting a little on in Sept...for those of you who haven't heard! My older brother, Jamin, is currently in Houston and will be headed for Iraq in the next few weeks....he is going over as a civilian but also has military back ground...I believe he is going over as a mechanic (I am not sure what company he is working for)...he will be Mosul (which I guess is in the north). I will keep you posted on what is new with him as I get the info from either him or his wife. They live out in ID so we don't get to see them to often but the kiddos and I will get to see Bonnie & their 4 kiddos at a family reunion this summer so we are all looking forward to that! Well I suppose I will now sign off and post some pictures so you can see more recent ones of our kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great new post, Jonita!! I sure did enjoy all the pictures of the kids...and Dwayne, too...but where are you? Isn't that always the way it is...Mom is behind the camera taking the pictures.
I can sure believe Wade's teacher would have a hard time disciplining him when he looks at her with those big eyes and that impish grin.
I love the dalmations story!!
Renee
Post a Comment