

Jaelyn & Wade raised money for the American Heart Association at school this year in the Jump rope for heart event...here is a picture with their shirts. They were very excited to collect "dalmations" for it. Now to fill ya in on what 'dalmations' are....before they brought any information home regarding the Jump Rope for Heart, Wade informed us that he needed some 'dalmation'...I kept quizzing him and finally he said "mom you know what I mean, I need some money to take to school"....well I was completely lost as I hadn't heard anything about it...finally they brought information home on it so they started collecting their "dalmation" money. When I told them one am that they had recieved a dalmation in the mail, Wade looked at with this look, that said he was very disgusted with me, rolled his eyes and said "mom, it is not a dalmation, it is a donation!" kids are funny. :)
2 comments:
This story of Wade just cracks me UP! I can TOTALLY relate to that! :) Just hilarious. I don't know how good of teacher I'm gonna because I just love to hear the things kids COME UP WITH! Talk to ya more soon...thanks for sharing your page and pictures. I'm creating one now...since this is more 'profesing friendly' than myspace is!
I used to LOVE "Jump Rope for Heart" - we did it all during elementary school. I need to see if they do it around here...
Post a Comment