Here are some pictures of the kiddos & Dwayne (he was feeling left out! ;-) before meeting on Sunday. As you can see Wyatt doesn't think he should be left out of any picture.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fun to see an update! I like the oreo crumb/paste pictures! Can't believe Jennifer will be 1! She's growing fast. I didn't know that they still did Jump Rope for Heart. We did that back in elementary school! Hadn't heard about it for a long time!
Thanks for "clueing" us in on the new posts! Enjoyed seeing the pictures...the kids are growing up...it won't be long and you will be thinking about graduations...so ENJOY them now!! Lorraine
It's not such a good thing to have last names on your links. Because there are more lurkers than you could imagine that look at people's blogs. And who knows who they are and what their intents are.
4 comments:
Fun to see an update! I like the oreo crumb/paste pictures! Can't believe Jennifer will be 1! She's growing fast. I didn't know that they still did Jump Rope for Heart. We did that back in elementary school! Hadn't heard about it for a long time!
Thanks for "clueing" us in on the new posts! Enjoyed seeing the pictures...the kids are growing up...it won't be long and you will be thinking about graduations...so ENJOY them now!! Lorraine
It's not such a good thing to have last names on your links. Because there are more lurkers than you could imagine that look at people's blogs. And who knows who they are and what their intents are.
Jonita! I ran across your blog the other day (not sure where) - great to catch up with your family!!!
Post a Comment