Thursday, September 11, 2008



Hello all! I know a lot of time has gone by since I last updated our blog! I am not sure where the time has gone but it is gone. We have had a busy summer and still seem to be way to busy. Harvest went well and I will post some pictures of combines. Dwayne went back to OK to harvest corn, the kids and I didn't get to go with him as we made a quick trip to MN for my grandmother's funeral and then rushed home so the kiddos could start school. Hard to believe school is already started...Jaelyn is a 2nd grader, Wade is a 1st grader and Wyatt is a Pre-Kindergartener! Jennifer isn't quite sure what she is supposed to do in the afternoons since she is the only kiddo around...she usually finds some mischief to get into though!! We had the privilage of going to York Convention, Dwayne's folks were also able to be there so we did get a couple recent pictures, guess I will share them on here and hopefully we will get another family picture done this fall sometime! I have added other pictures at the bottom of our blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! Haha! I know you've been super busy so we'll let you off the hook this time! Too bad we didn't get a picture of the convention convoy!

All American Family said...

Glad you posted an update. ;) Great family picture...can't believe how big the kids are!!

Renita said...

Loved seeing all your pics! Sorry you had to miss the family reunion this year. Maybe we'll see you next year? Scott and Renita