Since today is Dwayne's birthday, we had to take some pictures!! When I had asked the kids earlier in the week what we should get for his present, the boys informed me they wanted matching clothes for meeting...so we went shopping and found matching shirts and ties for the 3 of them but couldn't find anything to match for the girls so we went with almost identical dresses for the girls...since that was the only dress Jaelyn even liked. She seems to get fussier with age...wonder what they will all be like as teenagers!!?? Enjoy the pictures...
4 comments:
Loved the cute birthday pictures! :) I saw your picture of "the Kaler cousins" - I was wondering, are you related to Harry and Helen Kaler (both deceased now)? We knew them very well and their daughter, Ruby. I don't know if it is the same Keller group, or not. We're off to Mountain Peak Conv. this morning. Have a great weekend. Scott and Renita
Happy Birthday Dwayne. Your little kiddos look cute all dressed up like Daddy. ;)
Happy Anniversary!!!
hey Lady...time to update your blog. ;)
Post a Comment