Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally an update!!

I know I haven't been very good at keeping our blog up to date but hopefully I can one of these days!! Life around here has been hectic. Dwayne finally finished harvest in January...August through January was really hard as the kids and I had to stay home so they could go to school...but somehow we all survived it!! Dwayne is keeping busy mechanicing and trucking this winter but still home most of the time, he has made a few trucking trips where he was gone for a few days and I guess he will be going again in a few weeks. Of course I stay busy with the house and 4 kids. For some reason though I didn't think that kept me busy enough so I decided to go back to school!! I am working on my accounting services degree, which I am really excited about and since I am doing it online, I can do it when Jen is napping. Jaelyn is doing very well in 2nd grade, she is reading chapter books now and usually sits with her nose in a book instead of playing. Wade is doing very well in 1st grade, he is learning to read and is doing very well, he doesn't like to read as much as Jaelyn but maybe next year that will change for him to. Wyatt is enjoying Pre-K...he is enjoying learning how to write the letters so in gospel meeting the other night he sat there and wrote all the letters off my hymn book and looked around the room to see what else he could find to write. And than there is Jennifer, she is quite the stinker, I think it must be the terrible 2's, hard to believe she will be 2 in a month!! She likes to get into mischief so I am sure most of you can imagine what my mornings are like with both her and Wyatt enjoying getting into mischief together!! Each afternoon when we take Wyatt in to school, she carries his backpack in and hangs it up and than takes her coat off and hangs it on a hook!! They all have enjoyed the nice weather we have had here the last weeks and went outside every chance they had! Guess that about covers all of our news here in western NE!! Unfortunately I have lost or misplaced my camera so I can't post any recent pictures at this time! (can I use my age as an excuse for misplacing stuff??) Hopefully I will find it in the next few days and get some pictures of everyone to post!!

1 comment:

Lisa McConnell said...

Glad you updated! Wonder how you are all feeling...we missed you Mon. night! Glad you're liking your accounting!